It's nothing new. Billy Sunday hired himself out as an anti-union mouthpiece for instance.
age-defying shakes, sending bombs to foreign leaders, hurricanes sent by God to punish people...now he says he can leg press 2,000 pounds
is there anyone else in the history of the world who has used his religion as a money-making scheme as much as him???
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
It's nothing new. Billy Sunday hired himself out as an anti-union mouthpiece for instance.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Don't mean to make this a minister bashing thread but I'd actually go with David Hogan for the most outrageous claims and most shameless money grabbing efforts.
Among Hogan's public claims are that he can fly (without an airplane I assume), he has raised hundreds from the dead, he has seen limbs regrow (legs, arms, ect.), he can drive his car under water, his son can hurl people about the room by waving his hanky at them.
I don't guess I need to go on. He has built a huge private compound and is listed by at least two cult watch groups as the most dangerous man alive today, yet he is considered by many to be a mainstream minister.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
if a Florida State football player in tip top shpe cant come within 665 pounds of 2000 then there is no way Pat Robertson can.
Reeking of awesomeness!
I would have to say it must be a very low-angle leg press machine. But alas, i have a woman at work who says her daughter benches 400 and an "ultimate fighter" i work with says he squats 990
Who is the "ultimate fighter" you work with? I trained the coaches of the only two legit MMA schools in southwest Va.
Edit* I see you're located in NE Tenn. I should still know them if they are legit.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Thats my point unfortunately. He's pretty boastful. I've yet to meet any around here. Hes a tall lanky dude, who claims to have a mma record of 23-0. He says he has a match in Kentucky tonight, but i didn't think the held matches when the ppv was on. His name is Justin Sparks. Do you know him?
Never heard of him, I would guess he is a liar that hadn't even been in a street fight.
crack is whack
Ain't it though.
To see men who say they are men of God use God's word to profit.
I think i read where Jesus told the disciples to not ask. But that they would be taken care of. To go where they would be accepted and preach the word. Those who refuse to hear you or the word, shake the dirt off your feet, as a testimony against them.
Don't know where i seen where he told them to sell the word. Or charge for it. Then some don't understand why the world,, is not ready to accept everyone, who comes saying i am a man of God.
I just checked and his name was not on the WFC fight card for tonight. Ask him what team he fights with?
crack is whack
Bookmarks